Tomorrow's BioScience Education Today
Question, comment or just feedback we want to know. Maybe you have question on what may compliment this product? We have the answers so ask the questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Tornado™ Vortexer is a general purpose mixer for applications that demand vigorous and uniform vortexing.
• Variable speed rotary dial provides pre-set speed control (1000, 2000, 3000 rpm) during vortex mixing.
• Stable elastomeric device feet, provide vibration dampening and prevent movement during operation
• Innovative head can be removed for cleaning purposes
• High impact absorbant body shell
Variable 1000-3000 rpm (shaking to vortexing)
3 position slider - (top) intermittent, (middle) off, (bottom) continuous
8.66 lb/3.93 kg
171 W x 190 D x 197 H mm (with mixing head in place)
• Center pad area for hand held mixing
• Assay Plate x 1 (to be used with retention cords)
• 50 mL conical tubes x 2 (horizontally mounted)
• 15 mL conical tubes x 2 (horizontally mounted)
• 5 mL tubes x 2 (horizontally mounted in the same retention space as 15 mL)
• 1.5/2 mL microfuge tubes x 4 (vertically mounted)
• 0.5 mL microfuge tubes x 6 (vertically mounted)
• 0.2 mL microfuge tubes (strip tubes) x 24 (vertically mounted)