Tomorrow's BioScience Education Today
Question, comment or just feedback we want to know. Maybe you have question on what may compliment this product? We have the answers so ask the questions. We look forward to hearing from you.
The Piccolo™ Microcentrifuge is ideal for quick spin downs, micro-filter cell separations and cell pelleting. It is compact, easy to use and comes with a host of extras.
• Small footprint and quiet operation
• Palm-shaped lid, suitable for left or right handed users allows quick extraction of tubes
• Ideal for microcentrifuge tubes
• SnapSpin rotors are tool-free for a fast and easy exchange. Change out rotors with the push of a button
• Weighted rubberized base eliminates potential movement and further dampens vibration and noise
• Powered by 12V DC, includes double insulated worldwide power adapter, 110V to 240V, supplied with 4 different plugs for power adapter
• Maintenance free
• Easily cleaned
approx. 6,000 rpm (fully loaded)
2000 x g
100 to 240 VAC 50/60 HZ 0.6A, Approx. 7.3 W
153 x 128 x 104 mm